Reimagine Redditch is the Creative People and Places programme in the Borough of Redditch. Creative People and Places focuses on parts of the country where involvement in arts and culture is significantly below the national average. What makes Creative People and Places unique, is that the arts activity driven by these groups, is designed by, for and with people from the community. Reimagine Redditch has initially secured funding until March 2025.
Reimagine Redditch is a launch-pad that invites residents to think big. We want to make sure that everyone who lives here has the chance to participate in building back better, using digital to enhance an amazing and much-needed physical offer, rather than as a substitute for it. We envision a 10 – year programme of activity, themed around interlinked strands, reflecting Redditch’s 100+ languages; 100 Spaces; 100 Voices; 100 Moments; 100 Vocations; 100 Futures.
We are currently recruiting for an Evaluator.
The ideal candidate or organisation will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of evaluation and evaluation techniques in the voluntary or not-for profit sector
- Have an in-depth knowledge of techniques for assessing impact and quality in the arts, culture and community or in place-based contexts
- Have an ability to conceptualise and frame the evaluation in partnership with the consortium as well as to carry out research as defined by the agreed plan
- Evidence successful implementation of similar evaluation frameworks
- Evidence of application of rigour and high standards in the collation of research evidence and analysis
Would you like to join our team? Download the application pack to find out more.
If you would like to talk more about the role and Creative People and Places, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively encourage people from a variety of backgrounds with different experiences, skills and stories to apply for these opportunities.